Best Deals Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

! Amazon Best Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54

Go down

! Amazon Best Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54 Empty ! Amazon Best Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54

Post  almond Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Save On Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54 in advance of conclusion buy I online searches on the internet for as long time period. Thus As I amassed a website that sells Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54 and price compare to be able to. Several saves offers I short delivery.

=> Check Price Now! to Find out Up-date The cost Please make sure you

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54 Detailed description

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,With Brass Guard . HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES . KNIFE LENGTH: 11" BLADE: 7" HANDLE : 4" BLADE THICKNESS: 4.93 MM BLADE WIDTH:1.5" . PATTERENS: Ladder .

WE ALSO SELL IN BULK!THIS IS A UNIQUE KNIFE AND BEST FORMATION OF HAND CRAFT MANSHIP!CUSTOM HAND MADE DAMASCUS STEEL HUNTING KNIFE WITH BRASS GUARD & BUFFALO HORNMATERIAL USED:1095 & 15N20HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRCBLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUSNUMBER OF LAYERS : 250FOLDED BY : 5 TIMESKNIFE LENGTH: 11"BLADE: 7"HANDLE : 4"BLADE THICKNESS...More>>>

Posted Tags : Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54, Look for a Low priced Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54 Adjusted Price, Where to buying Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Brass Guard,9" Pt-54

almond

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum