Best Deals Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Amazon Find Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version)

Go down

@ Amazon Find Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version) Empty @ Amazon Find Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version)

Post  almond Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Best Buy Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version)

Low Price On Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version) well before consideration purchasing I lookups online for as long period. Which means that I simply gathered a website that has for sale Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version) and price compare to be able to. A lot of sites provides my family swift shipping and delivering.

Product Information

Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Old Version) on amazon
The Yamaha YHT-395 5.1-channel home theater system is a quality entry-level HTiB system with a 100-watt, 5-channel A/V receiver, 1080p-compatible HDMI inputs, iPod and Bluetooth compatibility, 4 SCENE buttons, and a powerful 100-watt subwoofer. Supports the latest high-definition audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master ... More

Amazon Sales Rank #4042 in Speakers
Color Black
Brand Yamaha
Model YHT-395BL
Dimensions 16.63" h x
21.75" w x
26.25" l,
57.00 pounds

=> Learn More to Find out Bring up to date Price ranges I highly recommend you

almond

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: