Best Deals Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Amazon Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24

Go down

@ Amazon Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24 Empty @ Amazon Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24

Post  almond Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Buy Cheap Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24 before answer to choose I searches online that long time period. Now I actually compiled a retail store in which sells Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24 and then compare prices to. A handful of online stores presents myself rapid sending.

=> Get Lowprices Now! to View Update Selling price ranges Please make sure to

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24 Brief description

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,With Paka Wood . HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES . KNIFE LENGTH: 9" BLADE: 4.75" HANDLE : 4.25" BLADE THICKNESS: 5.07 MM . POUCH: LEATHER .

CUSTOM HAND MADE DAMASCUS STEEL HUNTING KNIFE WITH PAKA WOOD,BLACK SPACER MATERIAL USED:1095 & 15N20 HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES KNIFE LENGTH: 9"BLADE: 4.75"HANDLE : 4.25"BLADE THICKNESS: 5.07 MMHANDLE MATERIAL: WOOD & BLACK BONEPOUCH: LEATHER ( BROWN)Model # PT-...See More

Posted Tags : Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24, Have a Good value Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24 Cheap Price, Where to go with Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Paka Wood, 9" Pt-24

almond

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum