Best Deals Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# Amazon Buy Cheap Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08

Go down

# Amazon Buy Cheap Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08 Empty # Amazon Buy Cheap Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08

Post  almond Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Buy Cheap Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08 previous to final decision to choose I search terms on internet so long time period. Subsequently I actually compiled a retail store that offers Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08 as well as make a price to help. Numerous web stores offers I am quick shipping.

=> Read More to Consider Bring up to date Selling prices Take the time to

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08 Details

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,With Steel Bolster . HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES . KNIFE LENGTH: 9" BLADE: 4.5" HANDLE : 4.5" BLADE THICKNESS: 5.63 MM . POUCH: LEATHER . Ship From USA .

CUSTOM HAND MADE DAMASCUS STEEL HUNTING KNIFEWith Steel Bolster & Paka Wood MATERIAL USED:1095 & 15N20 HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES KNIFE LENGTH: 9"BLADE: 4.5"HANDLE : 4.5"BLADE THICKNESS: 5.63 MMHANDLE MATERIAL: PAKA WOODBOLSTER: STEELPOUCH: LEATHER ( BROWN ) Mode...Read More>>>

Posted Tags : Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08, Choose a Low price Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08 Affordable Price, Where to shop for Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Steel Bolster 9" Pt-08

almond

Back to top Go down