Best Deals Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# Amazon Order Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23

Go down

# Amazon Order Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23 Empty # Amazon Order Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23

Post  almond Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Buy Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23

Best Price Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23 before final decision to purchase I lookup on the internet that long time period. Therefore My wife and I collected a retailer the fact that offers Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23 and also make a price comparison to. Quite a few retail shops features me when I say quickly delivery service.

Products Brief description

best reviews of Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife New,with Bone & Wood,9" Pt-23
CUSTOM HAND MADE DAMASCUS STEEL HUNTING KNIFEWITH WOOD,BLACK BONE & MOSIQ PINS MATERIAL USED:1095 & 15N20 HARDNESS OF KNIFE 58 TO 60 HRC BLADE MATERIAL : DAMASCUS NUMBER OF LAYERS : 250 FOLDED BY : 5 TIMES KNIFE LENGTH: 9"BLADE: 4.5"HANDLE : 4.5"BLADE THICKNESS: 5.15 MMHANDLE MATERIAL: WOOD & BLACK BONEPOUCH: LEATHER ( BLACK) Model #... See More>>>

Brand Pioneer
Model PT-23
Dimensions 2.00" h x
2.00" w x
9.00" l,
2.00 pounds

=> See More to Look for Bring up to date The price Make sure you

almond

Back to top Go down