#1 Amazon Choose Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294

Go down

#1 Amazon Choose Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294 Empty #1 Amazon Choose Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294

Post  almond on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Low Price On Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294 in advance of conclusion to go with I search results on internet that long time. That being said My husband and I harvested a online store which will markets Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294 and then compare prices to. Certain locations offers for me very quickly delivery service.

=> More>>> to Visit Bring up to date Costs Take the time to

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294 Details

Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,With Damascus Guard . Hardness of Knife: 58 TO 60 HRC Blade Material: Damascus Number of Layers: 250 Folded By: 5 Times . Total Length: 9" Blade: 5" Handle: 4" Blade Thickness: 4.70 MM Blade Width: 1.5" . Patterns: Ladder . Ship From USA .

This is a "UNIQUE KNIFE" and best formation of hand craft Man ship!Buy More Get MoreWe also deal in Customer Orders & Bulk Orders!Free shipping for additional purchaseCustom Hand Made Damascus Steel Hunting KnifeWith Damascus Bolster,Buffalo Horn & Brass SpacerMaterial Used: 1095 & 15N20Hardness of Knife: 58 TO 60 HRCBlade Material: D...Learn More

Posted Tags : Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294, Have a Price tag Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294 Adjusted Price, The place to shop Pioneer Custom Made Damascus Steel Hunting Knife,with Damascus Guard, 9" Pt-294

almond

View user profile

Back to top Go down